Takes a Hand Opens a Mind Shapes a Future
At Charter School Associates we are always seeking outstanding teachers and leaders. If you believe that every child can excel. and you have a passion and drive to make that belief a reality, consider joining the CSA family..
We are looking for educators who have incredibly high standards, who have a desire to teach and mold young minds and who will stop at nothing to help them achieve greatness.
Charter School Associates is a growing network of tuition free public charter schools. CSA currently has 23 schools located throughout Florida including Miami-Dade, Broward, Hillsborough, Brevard, Pinellas, and Glades Counties.
CURRENT OPENINGS AT SUMMERVILLE ADVANTAGE ACADEMY
- Elementary Education Teacher
- Edventure: Before & After School
- Night School Custodian
- Cafeteria Aide
- Substitute Teacher
Middle and High School Teacher Openings for 2022-2023 School Year
view statewide opportunities
- Free Base Plan
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Doctors online via Teledoc
- Additional Purchasable Plans
- Dental and Vision
NEW EDUCATOR SUPPORT SYSTEM
- All Teachers New to a School will Receive Assistance with Lesson Plans, CSA Operations, and On-going Professional Certification
- Competitive Salaries
- Advance Degree Supplements
- Tickets at Work Discounts
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Processing Loan Forgiveness Assistance
- Multiple Job Locations
- Ultimate Mobile App for Employee Information
- Including AP class reimbursement
- Provider-Transamerica Retirement Services
- Optional Retirement Employee Contributions
- Fully Portable Retirement Account
The teachers at Summerville Academy are required to be certified or eligible for certification as defined in Florida Statute.
All school employees are subject to the same criminal and background investigations as required in traditional public schools. All staff also undergo mandatory drug testing.
- Brevard County
- Broward County
- Hillborough County
- Orange County
- Miami-Dade County
- Pinellas County